- 1 cup sprouted Bio-Bud™ Brown Rice
- 1.5 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh tarragon leaves
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- ½ cup of diced potato, carrots, and celery
Combine the sprouted brown rice, water, salt and 1 tablespoon of the butter, vegetables in a medium sauce pan and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce the heat to low, and simmer for 25 minutes or until all the water is absorbed. Turn off the heat and let the rice rest for 10 minutes.
Fluff the rice with a fork. Stir in the remaining tablespoon of butter, parsley and tarragon. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Makes 4 servings