- 2 cups group ShaSha ginger snaps
- 2 tbs sugar
- 1/3 cup butter
Preheat Oven to 350 F
- Grind the ginger snaps in a food processor with the sugar.
- Add the butter, and pulse it until moist clumps form.
- Press the mixture into the sides and bottom of a 9 or 10 inch tart pan.
- Bake for 8 – 10 minutes until golden brown, cool completely and then fill with your favorite filling, or else follow your recipe as directed.
*Variation: Try this recipe with SHASHA COCOA SNAPS or SHASHA SPELT GINGER SNAPS!