This quick and easy ShaSha Co Risotto takes little time to make and serves as the perfect after work meal for the whole family! Happy Meatless Monday!
- ½ lb. Blanched ShaSha Bio-Bud Rice
- 1 lb. Fresh Icelandic cod cut to largo cubs
- 1 red bell pepper cut into strips
- ½ sweet onion sliced
- 1 large Fresh Tomato diced
- 7 asparagus cut to 2” pieces
- 1 cup boiling water
- Salt and paprika
- 1 tbs Coconut oil
- 1 tbs Butter
- Fresh coriander for garnish
Instructions: Put butter and coconut oil in a round pan, place fresh fish and bell peppers in pan and fry for 5 minutes (don’t mix). Then add all cooked rice on top along with tomato, asparagus, onions, water, and paprika. Cover to cook on low fire for another 10 min. Let cook for 5 minutes before serving.