- 1 cup of blanched ShaSha Bio-Bud sprouted pods & legumes of your choice
- 1 pound broccoli (2 small heads)
- ½ pound carrots, peeled
- 1 pound red grapes, quartered
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds, toasted
- 2 avocados
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 Teaspoons of sea salt and pepper
- Blanche pre soaked 1 cup of Bio-Bud in 4 cups of boiling water (lentils and mung beans 5 min, Adzuki and rice 15 min) rinse and drain
- Peel the stems of the broccoli and break into small pieces. Place in a food processor fitted with a chopping blade and pulse until small pieces remain. Set aside in a big bowl.
- Fit the food processor with the grater attachment and grate the carrots. Set aside with the broccoli. Add the grapes and toasted pumpkin seeds and toss together.
- Rinse the bowl and place it back on the base with the chopping blade for the dressing. Peel the avocados and remove the pit. Place all ingredients in the food processor and process until mostly smooth. Toss dressing with the salad and serve. Salad can be refrigerated for a few hours.
To make this recipe completely raw, leave the pumpkin seeds untoasted.