- 450g sprouted Bio-Bud™ Brown Rice
- 450g sprouted Bio-Bud™ Mung Beans
- 225g sprouted Bio-Bud™ Adzuki Beans
- 225g sprouted Bio-Bud™ Lentils
- 1 cup scallions (or shallots) diced
- 2 cups celery diced
- 2 cup carrots diced
- 1 cup fresh coriander (or parsley) diced
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp maple syrup (or honey)
Soak brown rice, mung beans, adzuki beans and lentils for 6 hours in cold water.
In a large pot boil mung beans and lentils for 5 minutes and blanch. In another pot boil the brown rice and adzuki beans for 12 minutes and blanch. Please note: every 450g of grains requires 4 litres of water. After blanching rinse with cold water and set aside.
Mix diced scallions, celery, carrots, coriander with lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper and maple syrup. Add dressing to sprouted grain mixture right before serving.
If not dressed, sprouted grain mixture can be stored in the refrigerator up to 2 weeks.