- 8-10 slices of any organic bread slices, cut in half into a triangle
- Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 jars (180-200 g) marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup plus chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 180 g creamy goat cheese, crumbled
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Brush bread slices on both sides with olive oil, in a baking sheet bake slices until just crisp, about 4 minutes. Bread can be toasted ahead of time.
Drain artichokes, reserving about 2 tablespoons of the oil they were packed in, and place them in a food processor fitted with a metal blade. Add reserved 2 tablespoons liquid, 1/2 cup of the parsley, Parmesan cheese, and several grindings of black pepper. Process, pulsing machine, until mixture is a coarse puree. (Puree can be prepared 3 hours ahead; cover and leave at cool room temperature.)
When ready to serve, spread each bread slice with a mound of artichoke puree and top with some crumbled goat cheese. (Bruschetta can be assembled 1 hour ahead; leave uncovered, at room temperature.)
When ready to eat, bake until cheese is melted and bruschetta are warm, approximately 5 to 6 minutes. Sprinkle bruschetta with black pepper and some parsley. Serve warm on a platter.