- 3 large baking potatoes (shredded)
- 1/2lb of BIO-BUD Lentils (pre-blanched ahead of time)
- 1/4 cup of Olive oil
- Handful of Green pitted olives
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Himalayan salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Caraway seeds
- Pepper to taste
Grate potatoes onto a cutting board, then ring them over the sink with your hands to remove as much moisture as possible, then place grated potatoes into a large mixing bowl, add blanched BIO-BUD lentils, green olives, olive oil, himalayan salt, caraway seeds, and pepper to taste. Mix ingredients thoroughly and then place on a grill (preferably an electric grill where the rosti will be cooked from both sides at the same time) until lightly toasted and cooked right through. Serve with chicken or any protein of your choice.