Our latest creation of Broccoli & Cheddar Nuggets will likely become a staple in your household. With minimal ingredients and little preparation time , these clusters are perfect to serve when entertaining or just to enjoy on their own!
16oz Chopped Broccoli
1 Clove Fresh Garlic
1/4 Tsp. Salt
1/4 Tsp. Turmeric
1 cup ShaSha Bread Crumbs
1 cup Cheddar Cheese Shredded
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix until stiff.
2. Place in refrigerator for 20 – 30 minutes.
3. Remove from refrigerator and form approximately 1 -2 inch clusters. Place parchment paper on baking sheet along with broccoli cheddar clusters. Lightly flatten clusters with fork.
4. Set oven to 375 and baked for 12 minutes.
5. Let cool and then they are ready to consume! We recommend storing in a sealed container to keep fresh.