Using sprouted grains (Bio-Bud brown rice and mung beans) means that this dish is packed with nutrition. Avocados are a great source of mono-saturated fatty acids and they contain more potassium than bananas. They help to lower cholesterol and are packed with fiber. This is the perfect healthy recipe to get you ready for spring rejuvenation.
- 1/4 lb of blanched BIO-BUD sprouted mung beans (blanched)
- 1/4 lb of blanched BIO-BUD sprouted brown rice (cooked & blanched)
- 1 ripe avocado (pitted and sliced)
- Seaweed nori strips
- 1/4 cup of broccoli (cooked or raw)
- Arugula salad
- 1 chopped green onion
- 1 cucumber
- Black seeds for garnish
- Lemon dressing
In a mixing bowl, mix the cooked mung beans and brown rice. Season with salt and pepper and add a little olive oil. Place mung bean mixture in two serving bowls and add the balance of the ingredients. Finish with lemon dressing.
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper to taste